Page 4 of 9
Simplify your operations
- Noise Sentinel leaves you free to focus on your core business, involving you only when necessary
- Work right up to your noise or vibration limits, confident that real-time alerting will let you know if there is a problem
- The service is flexible to adapt to changing needs throughout your project
- We look after all your data so you don’t have to back it up
- We handle standards traceability
A range of additional tools are available to help in managing urban noise
Assessing noise is essential to ensure that noise limits are respected. Noise limits in urban environments are defined per source type – i.e., they are specific for traffic, construction sites, industrial plants, entertainment and leisure activities, and for neighbours.
Noise planning prevents noise issues arising and optimises the use of resources by managing the future noise environment. Noise mapping is done through calculations, and is essential for planning urban development of residential areas, such as with industrial sites, highways and airports.
Knowledge and skills make a practical difference in the everyday work to abate noise. Improve your noise management skills with Brüel & Kjær training courses, ranging from the basics of noise and its effects to more specialised classes on noise planning, assessment and control.
Noise Sentinel™ is powered by Brüel & Kjær.