Page 4 of 7
The key challenges of this application were:
Real time monitoring driving action before noise breach occurs
- The Real Time Control App is intuitive and enables non-noise specialists to take action to ensure compliance
- Noise Monitoring is now aligned with standard operating practices within Global Renewables
Only noise from the operating plant is subject to compliance
- Audio recording can clearly identify the source and nature of the occurrence and confirm whether or not the noise source was attributed to the operation of the Waste Recovery Park.
- Monitoring is unattended and automatic
- Periodic reporting is available automatically and can even be transmitted to designated people automatically.
- Being Web based, the Technical Manager can manage both facilities from any location via the internet.
- Simultaneous use means no disruption to operational monitoring staff.
- Noise Sentinel is a complete package of technology, services, support and maintenance – everything that Global Renewables needed to manage their noise compliance.
- All equipment is owned and operated by Brüel & Kjær, there’s no asset depreciation to manage, no technology refresh or obsolescence to deal with.
- Noise Sentinel is budget efficient – it doesn’t require large capital outlay and because everything is included within a fixed price fee you know exactly how much it will cost into the future.